“Good enough won't do - it must be right.”
Danuser Machine Company was established in 1910 as a family-owned machine shop in Fulton, Missouri. It was built on the philosophy "Good enough won't do - it must be right." This work ethic continues into our fourth-generation, family-owned and managed business.
The Danuser OEM Division was an outgrowth of Danuser Machine Company in the early 1950s. The niche of the OEM Division was, and continues to be, the production of Ball Joints. Originally, we produced Ball Joints for our own Danuser Implements in the 1940s, and in the 1950s started working with major tractor companies for use on their implements and their 3-pt. hitches.
In addition to Ball Joints, we currently manufacture various OEM custom manufactured parts and assemblies, including all types of Linkages (Turnbuckles, Pitch Control Links, Adjustment Links), Rod Ends, Bar Ends, Cylinder Components, machined Pins, etc. These products are used in the Agricultural, Turf Care, Construction, Fluid Power, and Industrial industries.
Manufacturing of these products are produced in-house with the latest technology and equipment in CNC machining, CNC cutting, CNC fabricating, robotic welding, and powder coating. These capabilities are coupled with a solid engineering presence to produce high-quality, reliable, and durable parts for our customers.